Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Weight Management

'
Weight management pack includes:
 
Two bottles of Lean and Fab. 30 capsules per bottle and 500 mg per capsule. It is a 4 in 1 dietary supplement with 6 synergistic and simultaneous action in your body. You can lose 5 - 10 pounds in two weeks, safe and natural with NO side effects.

One bottle of Nutrimaxx GT. This is a high grade glutathione, 700 mg with green tea extract and Vitamin C. It is a combine power of two powerful and natural anti-oxidants.

One box of Nutriblend Green Tea. With L-carnitine and Sodium Ascorbate make this your perfect tea for health and weight management.

Wherever you are in the Philippines or in the World, you can have the chance to be Lean and Fab and lose 5 - 10 pounds in just two weeks.

For prices, discounts and inquiries, you can leave your message with your contact details so I can get back to you immediately. For Philippine residents you can text me at 0920-9223735

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard about it yet, but it's good as I saw the testimonials. I'm on a cereal diet right now, I'm losing 2 kilos a week.

    by the way, followed you in GFC, hope you could follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete